Services at Competitive Prices
RKA Gun Gallery offers several services at competitive prices.
DNR Hunting and Fishing Licenses
FFL Transfer In
If you would like to have a firearm transferred in to RKA, the following regulations must be followed:
- Buyer must present a valid FOID and state ID.
- Buyer must provide proof of purchase or written agreement from the seller.
- Buyer must provide the sellers name, address, phone & fax number and email address if applicable.
- Buyer must verify with federal, state and LOCAL firearm ordinance requirements.
- Buyer must complete Federal Form AFT 4473
- RKA will notifies the Illinois State Police (ISP) to perform a background check in accordance with state and federal laws.
- RKA must receive an “Approval” before transferring the firearm to the buyer.
- Buyer must abide be the Illinois Waiting Period before taking possession of the firearm. 24 hours for a long gun; 72 hours for a hand gun.
- RKA will notify the buyer when all of the above paperwork is completed.
- Cost: $40.00 per firearm
FFL Transfer Out
If you would like to transfer a firearm out to an FFL dealer, the following regulations must be followed:
- Seller must provide a valid FOID and State ID.
- Seller must provide the FFL Dealer’s name, address, phone & fax number and email address if applicable.
- Seller is responsible to keep a record of the transfer including the date, description, serial number for a period of 10 years from the date of transfer.
- RKA will complete the required paperwork, shipping and handling of the firearm within the continental United States for a fee.
- Costs: Long gun $75 each firearm; Handgun $50 each firearm.
- Insured up to $400.00.
- There is an additional fee for more insurance.
RKA will provide the form, take the picture and send in the completed application for $20.00
About the FOID card
The Firearms Owners Identification (FOID) card was created in 1968, by the FOID Act, as a way to identify those persons eligible to possess and acquire firearms and firearm ammunition as part of a public safety initiative in the State of Illinois. The FOID card is NOT a “conceal and carry” card. Unless specifically exempted by statute, any Illinois resident who acquires or possesses firearm or firearm ammunition within the State must have in their possession a valid Firearm Owner’s Identification (FOID) card issued in his or her name. Non residents are not required to have a FOID card. New Illinois residents have sixty calendar days after obtaining an Illinois driver’s license or Illinois Identification Card to obtain a FOID card.
We are now offering gunsmithing services from repairs to cleaning.
- Trigger Jobs
- Sight Replacement
- Lathe work (threading, cutting down barrels)
- Accurizing barrels
- Custom AR builds/ALL AR15/10 work
- And much more!!
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide stock work (anything with wood), rifle a barrel or reblue guns.